Click here to access SERIAL ARCHIVE LISTINGS for The Psychoanalytic Review.
The Psychoanalytic Review began publication in 1913. Issue copyright renewals began in 1932. From 1958 to 1962, it was known as “Psychoanalysis and the Psychoanalytic Review”, reflecting a merger with the journal “Psychoanalysis”. It reverted to its original name in 1963. It is still published today.
Click here to read the first volume.